The awesome Jess from SoulSurfnYoga has nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you Jess 🙂 Its an award for bloggers by bloggers and to pay it forward I need to answer these questions asked by Jess, give 11 random facts about myself and then questions my nominees, so here goes…..
What inspired you to start a blog? I love adventure and have always kept a travel journal. I find writing relaxing and enjoy sharing experiences. This blog is here to celebrate the British wilderness and hopefully inspire people to get out there and enjoy it! I love exploring the World but I think there is so much to enjoy when you are home as well.
What is your favourite country? New Zealand stole my heart and I have a constant urge to go back. Mountains, lakes, rolling landscapes that blow your mind in every direction. Freedom and the open road, there is a reason that place is called God Country.
What are you must proud of? Women who take it to the next level. Explorers, surfers, climbers, bikers whatever their discipline women who kick ass #thisgirlcan
Are you a cat or a dog person? Cats.
What is your favorite food? Moules-frites by the sea.
What do you always carry around? My GoPro!
How long has your longest trip been? Four and a half months. Taking in South East Asia, the east coast of Australia and New Zealand. Absolute bliss.
What music do you listen to? Soul. It makes your day better no matter what.
If you would win a million dollars, what would you do with the money?
Fly to Bali, surf. surf. surf. The travel the world riding waves and climbing mountains until the money runs out! 😛 11 random facts
- I’m in love with the ocean.
- Lime is my favourite flavour
- I climbed 14 British summits in 2014
- I have a twin brother
- I was a qualified windsurf instructor
- I’m learning to climb
- I’m learning to play the ukulele
- I really enjoy making short films
- I used to have my own radio show
- I have great memories of sitting in the back of our family car, watching the road wiz by with excitement in my bones for the holiday we were going on
- As a kid I wanted to be a pro surfer when I grow up. I still day dream of it today
My nominees (these guys have awesome blogs)
and their 11 questions…
- What motivates you to write your blog?
- Do you have any other blogs?
- If you could have a plane ticket for anywhere in the World right now, where would you go?
- What adventures do you have planned for 2015?
- Whats your favourite outdoor activity?
- How do you relax?
- Wheres your favourite place on Earth?
- What was your last Adventure?
- Which is your favourite UK beach?
- Whats your favourite form of transportation?
- Do you like pineapple on pizza?
Many thanks for the nomination again Jess!